Each week, Dr. Peter Janiszewski selects several notable posts from Health and Clinical Research. He blogs at Obesity Panacea.
Here are some of the past week’s most intriguing discussions:
- PalMD of White Coat Underground asks whether finding sex partners online will result in you getting sexually transmitted diseases.
- Insulin sensitive obesity? Dr. Sharma discussed new research pointing to factors which may delineate metabolically healthy from metabolically unhealthy obese individuals.
- Reason of Fight Aging considers the following question: Why are there no 400 year old humans?
- Have you heard the rumor that sharks never get cancer? Christie Wilcox of Observations of a Nerd debunks this long-held marine myth.
- And just in case you missed the news, two brand new science blogging networks have been launched in the past 2 weeks: The Guardian Science Blogs and PLoS Blogs. Head over to each network and say hello!
Check back next week for some more riveting discussions of health and clinical research!