Each week, Dr. Peter Janiszewski selects several notable posts from Health and Clinical Research. He blogs at Obesity Panacea.
Here are some of the past week’s most intriguing discussions:
- Brian Mossop of the Decision Tree discusses the fascinating link between creativity and mental illness.
- So we all know kids these days aren’t getting nearly enough physical activity. So if you’re going to encourage your kids to go outside and be active, which activity is the most dangerous? Nestor Lopez-Duran of Child Psychology Research blog asks: Which sports sends the most kids to the hospital for concussions?
- Colby Vorland of Nutritional Blogma critically evaluates the Moderation Nation campaign endorsed by the partnership of Hershey’s and the American Dietetic Association.
- Did you know your friends are more important than you? Its been proven by science! Greg Laden explains why.
- And finally, check out Bill Yates’ discussion of the link between stressful life events and suicide.
Check back next week for some more riveting discussions of health and clinical research!