Here are some of the most fascinating discussions from the previous week:
- What’s the deal with the holidays and gaining weight? Colby Vorland at Nutritional Blogma has the answers.
- Speaking of holiday weight gain, it might be a good idea to become calorie-literate. But how good are most people at estimating calories? Not very good suggests new post by Dr. Sharma.
- During the holidays, have you ever gotten so drunk as to fall asleep in an unusual position and compress your radial nerve? It’s possible, and its called Saturday Palsy. James of Disease Prone explains.
- Ever wonder how Mozart died? I know it has kept me up at night. Thankfully, Debajyoti Datta of Medicine…Life has all 140 possible causes of death covered.
- What makes a doctor happy? Apparently prescribing medications for sexual dysfunction. Caspar of Your Brain on Drugs has the story.
Happy Holidays everyone!