ResearchBlogging.org has seen a surge of new registrations over the past week. We now have over 200 registered blogs, and so far this week we’ve been averaging about 15 new posts per day. The posts cover 12 different topics from across the disciplines, from anthropology to chemistry to clinical research. Here are just a few of my favorites:
- A company’s profits are linked to the facial appearance of its chief executive
- Climate-induced collapse of deep-sea ecosystems
- Creationist resistance to antibiotic resistance
- Discovering the Future: Development of the Mind’s Time Machine
- Gammaherpesviruses don’t always co-speciate!
- On the role of emotion in biological and robotic autonomy
- Organophosphate Pesticides and White-winged Dove Reproductive Behavior