How to register as an additional user on a blog that is already registered with us
If you write for a blog with multiple authors, one of your co-bloggers may have already registered with us. If that's the case, then you'll need to add yourself as a user of that blog.
- If you don't already have an account with us, click on "Register" at the top of the screen.
- If you already have an account (for a different blog), log in and click on "Request Additional Blog" at the lower-right of the screen.
- Click on the button labeled "Request to be added as an additional user to a blog that someone has already registered"
- Select the blog from the drop-down menu and enter your name EXACTLY as it appears on the blog
- Fill in the account information as indicated.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. You must visit the URL in the email to alert our administrators that you have registered.
- An administrator will visit your blog and verify that you are making posts that meet our guidelines. If there's any question about whether you're a user of the blog, the admin will email the other bloggers for that blog to double-check, so you may want to let your cobloggers know they could be hearing from us. As soon as we've determined that you are a user of the blog in question, you'll be sent an email notice.
- You're now ready for your posts to be collected on ResearchBlogging.org. For instructions on adding a post, visit this page.